If you don’t know what Kodi is, then you ought to get up and read this article in its entirety. It is a very great media player app and at the same time; a great media streaming service too. And today we are going to discuss a very great use of the app in our post on Kodi Firestick: How to Install Kodi on Firestick.
Kodi is very easily available for most of the platforms in common use like Android, iOS, Windows, etc. It comes with a truckload of features and all of them are available for free. We will look at all those features and benefits of using Kodi Firestick later on in this article.
We will teach you how to use Kodi for Firestick in the upcoming section. If you have the Amazon Firestick, then you are going to have a field day the app once you have it and start using it.
Install Kodi on Firestick
Firestick is a series of digital media players that are made and sold by Amazon. The Firestick and Fire TV run on the Amazon’s own Fire OS but it can also run Android Apps. This means that you can easily download and install the Kodi for Firestick and use it just as easily as you would on an Android device.
Get the latest version Kodi 17 for Android
Here is the list of steps that you have to follow to get the procedure right. Make sure that you have a good and stable connection in order to download the app.
- Turn on the Amazon Firestick.
- From the menu on the left side, click Settings.
- Then find the Systems option inside Settings and open it.
- In the drop-down menu, select Developer Options.
- Now, you have to turn on the toggle where it says “Apps from Unknown Sources”.
- Click OK when it displays the warning message.
- Now, return to the main menu and scroll all the way up to Search.
- Enter the Search option and type “Downloader”.
- When Firestick displays the results, Downloader will be an app with and orange icon and a downward facing arrow.
- Go to the Apps and games category if you can’t find it on the first try.
- As soon as you find it, select it and then click “Get” to install it on your Amazon Firestick.
- Now comes the main part of the procedure. Once Downloader app has been installed, you have to open it.
- Select the URL box and type the below address in the field.
- Then click the Download option. As soon as the download is complete, it will ask for your permission to install Kodi Firestick.
- Choose Install and it will install Kodi Firestick in a short span of a few seconds.
Once the installation is complete, you can it open it directly from there by clicking “Open”. Or you can go back to the home screen and open it from the Apps and Games Section. This was all there is to the Kodi Firestick installation process.
Features and Benefits Kodi Firestick
You must be wondering about the features and benefits that you get by installing Kodi Firestick. Surely, there are a ton of them that you could enjoy. But notably, the best and the most exciting feature of them all is that you can watch thousands of Movies and Shows for free with this app.
Install Kodi on your PC
Refer this list for a comprehensive list of the best features of Kodi Firestick.
- With this app, you can play your media from the local and network storage.
- It can play almost all of the audio and video formats that you have ever seen.
- Users can install Add-ons in Kodi Firestick and stream media from the internet.
- They can watch Movies, Shows, Anime, etc with the help of add-ons and can also download them if they want.
- You can change the look and interface of the app with the help of Skins available on the internet.
- When you use Kodi for Firestick, you can watch the Movies on a much bigger screen than smartphones, tablets, and even PCs.
- Installing the app on your Amazon Firestick gives a lot of benefits, a larger screen being the first one.
- Second, you don’t have to pay for anything but the internet connection.
- You don’t have to subscribe to a service in order to watch online Movies and Shows, which is the case with Amazon Prime Video and Netflix.
Other than these features, there are some of the lesser known features that you can play around with once you start using the Kodi on Firestick.
With this, our discussion on Kodi Firestick: How to Install Kodi on Firestick comes to and end. We would like to thank you for reading it to the end. We’d like to think that you have got everything we explained. If you haven’t, then give us a nudge at Kodi App.